Sante Fe, NM

Posted October 28, 2013
I agree about Pojoaque not wanting to deal with the special needs children. My son was enrolled out of district last year and he started school made friends and was going to the before and after program, when the principal called me up and told me that they were kicking my son out of school because he had and IEP. I told them that he was special education and I even listed the subjects that he had been getting the help on. Well just because I did not fill out that he had a IEP they said that they could not help my son and that they did not have the staff. So let me ask you this, how is it that they had the staff to take care of a child in special education but because he had an IEP all of the sudden they did not want to take him. I took him there because I heard Pojoaque was a good school, to tell you the truth after that I have paid attention to the reviews and I am not surprised. Good luck to all those that have children that needs special help. I hope they give them a chance. They are just as a special as anyone else.

Posted January 21, 2010

Pojoaque High School 3

Posted January 14, 2008
Pojoaque High is not necessarly a bad school as many people may say it is. Yes improvements need to be made, but for the most part it is not horrible. I am a senior at Pojoaque High school and I feel that the only problem this school has, has to be some of the students. There are many students that don't care about school and since they do badly teachers keep lowering their standards which hurts the people that actually do want to learn.

Pojoaque High School 4

Posted October 19, 2006
I don't know if I am a typical parent--what is typical anymore? I am very concerned about my student's education. He is very bright but he has a disability. I feel that Pojoaque High School and maybe the whole district, since the advent of this new administration, doesn't care about special education students. I think they would prefer they just drop out and I don't think the high school has too many people that really understand how to support special ed students to succeed and graduate. It's a good district overall, but they need to wake up and get with the 21st century.

Pojoaque High School 3

Posted January 25, 2006

Posted March 27, 2005
Our tests scores are awful, the principal only cares about basketball, not any other sport, there are no class choices basically only band, spanish, culinary, and art, The food is over priced, the teachers and staff are rude, we are a new school with camaras, and now the kids smoke weed and drink alcohol even more than they did without camaras, and we have a ton of fights. This school is by far the worst school ever.

Pojoaque High School 5

Posted November 04, 2003

Pojoaque High School
State Rd 592, Sante Fe, NM  87506
Last modified Pojoaque High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pojoaque High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top