Nataani Nez Elementary School 4

Posted December 10, 2004
Hi, My name is Veronica and mychildren did go to school at Nataani Nez. The school was wonderful I enjoyed the parent and counselor communication that was needed at the time my child was having a difficult time. The teachers have my best reguards with children that are very special like my own beautiful minded kids. Thanks again.

Nataani Nez Elementary School 1

Posted March 17, 2004
This school has no leadership. The Principal is never available for the parents or the students. She allows two or three teachers all privilages and the others get none. I have witnessed her yelling at teachers on more than one occassion. It really is sad to see good teachers retireing or quitting this year because of her. As for safety, the children are allowed to run the halls. They get into fights and go to a concilor who sings them a song or plays a game a checkers and sends them on their way. The Principal does no discipline. This is my childs last year at this school. I am moving him to the Farmington district.

Nataani Nez Elementary School
South Hwy 666, Shiprock, NM  87420
Last modified Nataani Nez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3
Nataani Nez Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top