Posted March 19, 2014
Guadalupe Montessori is a small school, with a caring and passionate staff. My two children are very happy there. They love the gardening program, the field trips, and the after-school activities. I appreciate the community of intelligent parents, the "from scratch" school lunches with veggies right from their own garden, and the opportunity for my kids to learn at their own pace, with a special emphasis on science and math skills.

Posted September 28, 2007

Posted March 10, 2005
Both of my children have attended the Guadalupe Montessori School since age 3. Now in elementary, I have seen them flourish both academically and emotionally. Both love school. They feel safe here to concentrate on fulfilling their individual potentials. I feel that Silver City is very blessed to have had this quality school-choice for the past 25 years. Thank you GMS for helping me to raise 2 confident, independant, loving, caring human beings that, I know, will make a positive difference in our world.

Posted May 05, 2004
I have two daughters at this school and they really enjoy it here. I would not move them to another school, they have learned so much. My 6 year old now knows her 7 continents, she can write in cursive and they also teach them alot of life skills. My other daughter has also made exceptional gains through her education.

Guadalupe Montessori School
1731 North Alabama Street, Silver City, NM  88061
Last modified Guadalupe Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Guadalupe Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top