Posted September 16, 2009
The school and parents encourage innovative thinking and creativity as well as academic excellence.

Posted July 22, 2009
My two children attend CVCS and we adore the entire staff as well as Administration. The staff is caring and supportive, and really good with the children. My children love going to school-they look forward to it, actually. They have advanced in reading, art, math and spelling while at CVCS. I am very proud of this school and would also love to see CVCS add a 9-12 grade program!

Posted April 01, 2009
we have one parent who is busy slandering a particular teacher in the middle grades because she doesn't get her way in everything the past couple of years her child has been at CVCS; but, I think the school is the best in town and so do my kids.

Posted February 09, 2009
A great school despite the poor facilities. Let's hope they can get some real buildings. The teachers and administrator are great!

Posted August 28, 2008

Posted February 11, 2008
I have two children, one of which graduated from this school and the other is is 2cnd grade. I really enjoy the small class size and the dedication the teachers put in to make sure each child's needs are met. The dress code and discipline code at the school seem to foster a great sense of discipline and community. It is a great place for parents who want to have meaningful input and participation. I would recommend this school to anyone who cares about education.

Posted January 03, 2008
My daughter is in her second year here and I am impressed so far with the teachers and staff. They seem to care about the kids and try hard. The community is slowly accepting this charter school( started in 2001) but many people do not like or understand the concept. The kids suffer as a result I think. The infrastucture is poor and the school gets treated poorly by the district in general. The academic program is going well and that is what counts. I wish they would add grades all the way to high school! (K-8 currently)

Cottonwood Valley Charter School 1

Posted May 16, 2007

Cottonwood Valley Charter School 4

Posted August 20, 2006
- a staff

Cottonwood Valley Charter School
201 Neel St, Socorro, NM  87801
Last modified Cottonwood Valley Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cottonwood Valley Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top