Parkview Elementary School 5

Posted November 01, 2011
great teachers in here. they r very caring and lovely, my daughter loves to goto this school and she miss the teachers on holidays.

Parkview Elementary School 4

Posted May 29, 2007
I am very happy with Parkview. My son has ADHD and has been at Parkview since Kindergarden. The teachers have taken a personal interest in my son and his educational development. I am happy with the activities they offer such as PE and computers. My son also has enjoyed the library, the occupational therapist help and activities offered outside of the school. I feel they have taken a proactive approach to improving safety by surveying and asking advice from parents. If there is a discipline problem it is filtered through the teachers and phone calls home and if more severe the principle. I am moving and will miss this school for my other two children.

Parkview Elementary School
107 Franciso De Avad, Socorro, NM  87801
Last modified Parkview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top