Bad
Good

Teachers, parents and students are very committed to improve the school grade. Kudos for Adm, Staff and Enos Family.

I was not very pleased with Enos Garcia. My son went to 1st grade here, and while we both simply adored his teacher, we both also felt that the work was too easy. My son also experience bullying on the playground and when we tried to get the issue resolved no one seemed to really care. Communication from the administration office is terrible. The aftercare ended a week before school did, and no parents were notified of this. My son got sent home on the bus to an empty house for 2 hours at age 6, which was a traumatic experience for all of us because he tried to come and find me and crossed a very busy highway. I took in my niece for three years, and she went to two schools while in my care, and then my children have attended four elementary schools. Every single one of them gave us a large welcoming packet which included contact information for other parents in the class as well as appropriate school personnel, and school policies and procedures. Enos didn't give us ANY of this information. They didn't even tell me where to park to pick up my son, and I accidentally parked in the bus line because the buses weren't there yet and there was no sign.

We have a great team from pre-K to 5th grade! Teachers, kids, and parents help each other out! Our garden is great and we love diggin in it!!

This is a very, very good elementary school. I reccommend it

Last modified Enos Garcia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.