Brush Ranch School 5

Posted December 23, 2004
I attended Brush Ranch four years. I came to appreciate there academic program schedule. The teachers were of great encouragement. They helped us as student find great purpose in our educational struggles. The one on one time with the teachers helped raise our confidence and arouse interests for our educational benefit. I had problem in reading and mathematics. By the time I graduated I had concord what it was I was sure would never happen. The activities we had were adventurous form the horse back riding to the ski and boarding hill. The campfire side chats are sketched in my memory permanently. If I could go back and do it all over again I would. Thanks to all the counselors, teachers and the rest of the staff, they all help me become a better man. -Adam Rodgers, Graduation Class of 96

Brush Ranch School 3

Posted October 04, 2004
My child loved this school he went there for an entire year. But they have a principal that is arrogant. But to their credit they have a very strong academic program.

Brush Ranch School 5

Posted September 22, 2004
This is my son's third year at Brush Ranch School. He has become a mature young man who likes to learn, will read, has his emotions under control and has a bright future. The school is an excellent place for children of average to above average intelligence who are learning disabled. My son has a pretty severe reading disability coupled with ADD. When adolescence hit he started to act out. Not only is my son doing very well in college prep courses he has learned to manage his frustration in healthy ways. We couldn't be more pleased about our son's progress at Brush Ranch. Last year he and a few other students built a house for a woman in Mexico whose house was washed away in a flood. He was so proud of working hard and helping someone else.

Brush Ranch School