David Skeet Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2010
My daughter is attending the Preschool Program at David Skeets Elementary School. My expectation was minimal due to the fact that my daughter was only three years old and will be attending a rural public preschool. I enroll her in this program so she can attain social skills with her peers and maybe learn her numbers and alphabets. The preschool program did so much more and have exceeded my expectations. My daughter now knows how to count from one to thirty, the colors, the difference between upper case and lower case letters, phonics, punctuations, even learned how to spell and write her first and last name, and so much more. I have seen the progress my daughter has made which makes me feel grateful for the dedication the staff has shown. This preschool will make a difference in my child's academic future.

David Skeet Elementary School 0

Posted November 04, 2008
When I first enroll my child, i was a bit nervous. From then to now, my child has made progress daily with encouragment and believing in herself that she can do it. David Skeet is excellant

David Skeet Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2008

David Skeet Elementary School 4

Posted January 14, 2007
- a staff
The school is a balanced literacy school, emphasizing literacy throughout all subjects. Students attend specials, such as PE, Art, and Library, during the week. The school follows a systems approach to school improvement at all levels. In regards to technology, each classroom has 6 newly installed computers, the library is equiped with 8 computers, a state-of-the-art computer lab is available for use, and in addition, a 30-laptop cart is available for classroom checkout. After school programs are available for students. Teachers participate in weekly professional development workshops.

David Skeet Elementary School
Jones Ranch Rd 45, Vanderwagen, NM  87326
Last modified David Skeet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
David Skeet Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top