Zuni, NM

Zuni High School 3

Posted April 06, 2009
This school has been pretty much like a home away from home to me. The education could be much more demanding than what they are now, also this school is willing to shell out money to its athletic programs more than the academic ones. Which in my view and stay here is angering. There aren't as much clubs now; a few years ago there were quite a few, but are now diminished. The office staff aren't very friendly, best to avoid them at all costs. While the teachers are the opposite: kind and easy to get along with. But its sad that the BEST teachers leave. :( I've learned a lot here at this school, most of the information that I've learned is still with me. :) I would also like to mention that the enviroment is nice, most everyone's friendly.

Zuni High School 5

Posted March 05, 2009
This school improved my son's learninhg ability than the school he went to before(Gallup High School).

Zuni High School 4

Posted December 03, 2007
I think the staff at ZHS is exemplary to date. Given the fact that our school district is in such turmoil because of the current administration, we stand to lose a good number of experienced, veteran teachers. It is disheartening. If my daughter was just starting her high school career, I would have sent her elsewhere. I wish the current administrators from Central office would leave, and our good teachers stay.

Zuni High School
71 Rte 301 North, Zuni, NM  87327
Last modified Zuni High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Zuni High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top