Albany, NY

Eagle Point Elementary School 1

Posted September 05, 2013
My son went to this school for two years before I pulled him out. Great teachers but the principal is terrible. No parties of any form are allowed and kids are disciplined by being embarrassed by the staff in front of the entire lunch room. Do yourself a favor and do not send your child here.

Eagle Point Elementary School 4

Posted September 25, 2012
My daughter is a new first grader and has Mrs. Christiansen. I am extremely pleased with her and the principal. The staff seems to care a lot and the principal is right on top of everything and knows each student. She follows through will what she says in terms of checking up with my concerns. I am happy. Parking is the only downfall at this school so far.

Eagle Point Elementary School 4

Posted June 25, 2012
So far my children have attended PreK, K, and 1st. An excellent education so far. Mrs. Barry and Mrs. Armstrong are the best teachers I have seen at that level. Great school so far!

Eagle Point Elementary School 2

Posted July 17, 2011
We recently moved to another school district due to our disappointment/concern with Eagle Point Elementary and the Albany Public Schools in general. The overwhelming bureaucracy and subsequent misappropriation of tax dollars, in addition to the charter school controversy and weak leadership with this school in particular was the basis for our decision. A number of families moved on from this school for the 2011/12 calendar year. Eagle Point had good potential with its talented staff and diverse community but its current leadership is not guiding it in that direction.

Eagle Point Elementary School 5

Posted March 27, 2010
We love this school! Our 4 1/2 year old began Pre-K this year and it has been a wonderful experience for him and for us! The teachers go above and beyond, the community is wonderfully diverse & the school has a great principal. We highly recommend this school for any Albany parents with children eligible for Pre-K through 6th grade!

Eagle Point Elementary School 3

Posted January 07, 2010

Eagle Point Elementary School
1044 Western Avenue, Albany, NY  12203
Last modified Eagle Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagle Point Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top