Bad
Good

School is dangerous, forced to share buses with the general public who can be rude and not care for the well being of any student. There's gangs, no control over individuals students who can be a threat to your child. If they were to accidentally step on their sneakers passing in the hallway... I went to Hackett along with many cousins, friends. I will not be sending my children here

Starting my 2nd child in 8th grade here this year. Love the diversity and great science and music programs. Will be sorry when the school year ends

Hackett is a Great school long-lasting friendships are built and there are some pretty great teachers. I love Hackett !

I loved being at this school instead of some of the rubbish private schools my parents tried sending me to. The teachers were excellent and they cared more about their students on a deeper level. At Hackett i felt at home, everyone was accepting of each other and respectful.

This school has a new principal who seems to be working 12 hours a day and implementing innovative new ideas to make this a great school. The historic renovated building is gorgeous. LIke all schools, there is a mix in quality of teachers, but there are more extremely dedicated teachers than average. There are many disadvantaged kids at this school, and I have always seen the teachers take a real interest in each and every one of them. There are lots of extracurricular and social events activities for those students that want to take advantage of them. One of the negatives of this school is that it can have a rigid atmosphere., and there are many security staff roaming the halls. It is a large school, which can be intimidating for some kids. Classes tend to be on the small side, though.

My daughter is graduating from Hackett this year. She was only here for one year but she loved it and made many new friends. They have a new principal this year and he is really impressive. The only reason I don't give this school 5 stars is the lack of transportation. I was not trilled about having my daughter take city buses with a transfer to get to and back from school. But she really likes that.

My name is Elisha Ravenna and I graduated from Hackett in 2004! I love this School!

I love hacket. I went there last year and my sister used to go there. As good as the teachers are at myers they could never compare to the teachers I had at hackett. Hackett is the greatest school that I ever attended.

Last modified William S Hackett Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.