Posted May 28, 2013
Hackett is a Great school long-lasting friendships are built and there are some pretty great teachers. I love Hackett !

Posted May 28, 2013
I loved being at this school instead of some of the rubbish private schools my parents tried sending me to. The teachers were excellent and they cared more about their students on a deeper level. At Hackett i felt at home, everyone was accepting of each other and respectful.

William S Hackett Middle School 3

Posted October 05, 2010
This school has a new principal who seems to be working 12 hours a day and implementing innovative new ideas to make this a great school. The historic renovated building is gorgeous. LIke all schools, there is a mix in quality of teachers, but there are more extremely dedicated teachers than average. There are many disadvantaged kids at this school, and I have always seen the teachers take a real interest in each and every one of them. There are lots of extracurricular and social events activities for those students that want to take advantage of them. One of the negatives of this school is that it can have a rigid atmosphere., and there are many security staff roaming the halls. It is a large school, which can be intimidating for some kids. Classes tend to be on the small side, though.

William S Hackett Middle School 4

Posted January 06, 2010
My daughter is graduating from Hackett this year. She was only here for one year but she loved it and made many new friends. They have a new principal this year and he is really impressive. The only reason I don't give this school 5 stars is the lack of transportation. I was not trilled about having my daughter take city buses with a transfer to get to and back from school. But she really likes that.

Posted August 10, 2008

Posted January 11, 2008
My name is Elisha Ravenna and I graduated from Hackett in 2004! I love this School!

Posted April 26, 2007
- a former student
I love hacket. I went there last year and my sister used to go there. As good as the teachers are at myers they could never compare to the teachers I had at hackett. Hackett is the greatest school that I ever attended.

William S Hackett Middle School 1

Posted November 04, 2006

William S Hackett Middle School 3

Posted March 15, 2006
I used to teach at this school. It has many extracurricular activities for an urban middle school. The teachers are dedicated too. Parents are involved with programs but it is always the same people doing everything.

William S Hackett Middle School 2

Posted February 22, 2006
- a former student

William S Hackett Middle School
45 Delaware Avenue, Albany, NY  12202
Last modified William S Hackett Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William S Hackett Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top