Colonie Central High School 2

Posted August 23, 2013
The Business Review ranked this school 35 out of 85 in the 2013 capital district.It was the lowest ranking of any school in the suburban council of schools

Colonie Central High School 3

Posted May 01, 2013
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Posted September 28, 2012
I went to colonie high school. Now my Daughter goes there. I thought the school was good. I really liked the teachers if u need help with anything they were there for u. The councerl are great.

Posted June 07, 2012
When I really needed help to get me through, Mr. Nicholson was there for me. Don't know where I would be without him pullin for me. This man really surprised me. He really cares, I can tell you that. Talk to him if you need help, he gets it done.

Colonie Central High School 5

Posted August 21, 2011
Good school, offers good classes. Most teachers are very good, and the only downfalls of the school are those which affect any high school.

Colonie Central High School 1

Posted November 16, 2010
Colonie high school is full of ignorant close minded students as well as faculty and administrators. I find it to be an environment where all of my creativity and ideas are shut down by the arrogance of the people in the school. Its full of hate and the school itself is a mess. I feel that problems among the students are solved most times by physical measures and the teachers provide no example for the kids. I would choose any other school in the area to go to instead of Colonie.

Colonie Central High School 0

Posted October 06, 2009
The teachers have been great as well as the education my children receive. I attended Colonie Central High School and now my children do. I like what I see and what my children get out of their school experience.

Posted September 17, 2009
All of my 7 seven children attended this school and want to support it. They are well adjusted and doing good so thanks to this school and teachers.

Colonie Central High School 2

Posted March 17, 2009

Colonie Central High School 5

Posted December 12, 2008
Colonie is a great school. it offers a wide arrange of ap and honors classes. the teachers are all very friendly and respectful. And to add to it, i am neither a jock nor a minority and i am well known and respected by both the teachers and administrators. You can see that the comments on this page contradict each other, one claims that minority respect is horrible, the other claims that minorities get preferential treatment? how can that be. as for segregation in the cafeteria, o body is forcefully separating children in colonie, and as it happens i see a wide array of multiculturalism in this school. I highly recommend it to anybody.

Colonie Central High School
1 Raider Blvd, Albany, NY  12205
Last modified Colonie Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Colonie Central High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews.