Albany, NY

Posted February 18, 2013
The students are hard working and enjoy coming to school. The teachers and staff are dedicated professionals. This is a 5-8 middle school.

Posted February 16, 2011
Our Children were in 3rd & 5th grade when we moved to South Colonie. Our daughter was in Forest Park for 2yrs. We were very happy with the staff & the school in general. Our son started in Sand Creek new to the district. We were a little concerned about him being in middle school. We thought he would have one more year in elementary school. As far as it being middle school everything went well. Sand Creek handles things very well as far as the 5th graders having pretty much 0 contact with the older children. I know that my children are safe. We did not see eye to eye with the teacher but that happens everywhere. We have had some challenges with our son, The Principal, Assistant Principal as well as other staff have been very helpful and supportive over the years. Our children are now in 5th & 7th. This is our 3rd and final school district and we are very happy with our experiences so far with South Colonie School District.

Sand Creek Middle School

Posted October 03, 2009
Sand Creek has the highest quality teachers around.

Posted September 16, 2009
I have been in Sand Creek since 5th grade. I am now in 7th grade and i have to say this is the best school. We have a non-bully program, a festival, and the best field trips in the whole wide world!

Posted July 22, 2009
i've been in SCMS since 5th grade (when the middle school starts) and im in 7th grade now.this school is amazing and i love it.you couldnt find a better school.the teachers are very involved and the people are wonderful.they have a bullying program so their is like no bullying.with the bullying program, the teachers are very happy to talk to the students about problems that they have with people or things bothering them.as a students point of view this school is very good.they have many activities such as softball, lacross, basketball, baseball, vollyball, etc.excellent.!

Posted June 01, 2009
i go to this school. im in 7th grade. and i love it. it couldnt get any better

Sand Creek Middle School 2

Posted March 03, 2006
This school has good potential but is generally undisciplined in it's approach. When I go to this school, I find that confusion is the order of the day. They do have processes in place but nobody really seems aware of them and they are not followed in a uniform manner. Overall I feel that this school strives for mediocrity and almost attains it.

Posted April 13, 2005
My daughter's experience at Sand Creek Middle School has always been a nuturing ,positive learning enviroment. I commend all of the educators that I have personally dealt with.Their priority is your child's potential and through a team effort,(student,teacher,parent)any setback has a solution and there is always extra help for any child that is willing to work hard to improve their grades. My daughter has grown in many positive ways. Her fourth and final year is coming up next school year and I know she has a solid foundation academically through her hard work and all the hard work of all the educator's that guided her all the way.As a parent, I am very involved as well, I do take some credit too. The bottom line is TEAMWORK. I will always be grateful to teachers and administrators that chose this profession. Sand Creek Middle School is a excellent learning institution.

Sand Creek Middle School
329 Sand Creek Road, Albany, NY  12205
Last modified Sand Creek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sand Creek Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top