Bad
Good

I personally find this school a great experience for my child. He had always had social issues and, according to what he has told me so far, I believe that this school has helped him and I can see that he's improving on his social skills.

Lisha Kill Middle School has no respect for their students, nor do they answer questions asked, teachers are oblivious to their lack of classroom management. As a student, i am not accusing, simply stating the obvious. I am a straight-A student, and as administration grows more and more impudent, it makes me want to leave LKMS as much as a human needs oxygen.

This school is garbage the teachers and horrible ( except Ms.Parda) the rest are disrespectful and mean. This school should be shut down. I am currently in 9th grade and still hate this school.

Hated this school or should I say prison. Administration and teachers are disrespectful to children

We loved both Saddlewood Elementary and Lisha Kill Middle schools; great teachers, great learning environment!

In searching for a new school for my child I came across this website rating schools. Lisha Kill is the reason for the search. The two reviews that are already listed explain how the school does not go to an extreme either way, positively or negatively. The administration will avoid any conflicts or challenges. The way they handle it is by not attacking the entire issue and to take the easy way out. I agree what's most important to them is that the school looks good to the public and not the children that are going there. I would encourage anyone to avoid at all cost allowing your child to attend a school under this administration.

I am a parent of a child who exceeds at every level at school. I feel that there are many resources for children with special needs (too Many) but nothing for children who exceed in school. The administration is wonderful and very helpful. I just wish there was more offered for exceptional children.

I am a parent of a child with special needs. I do not feel the school has done its best to accomodate my childs learning disabilities. I would like it if they focused on the individual child and the needs of that child. The school invests in the children who are doing well, because it makes the school look good to the public. But what about the kids not doing well?

Last modified Lisha Kill Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.