Posted July 17, 2011
I currently have two children at Forest Park School. The teachers and staff are great. I wish there was just a little bit more effort to get the parents involved in the school activities though. Sometimes it feels as though your not wanted there. Example: Unable to bring birthday cupcakes directly to the child's classroom. Instead the parents have to leave the goodies at the front desk. I'm sure security would be their reason, however, when you are a familiar face to everyone there I don't see why it's a problem.

Forest Park Elementary School 5

Posted April 18, 2010
It's in my neighborhood, it's friendly and neat, and it's where I vote!

Posted April 14, 2010
I love Forest Park because it is a small school and every kid matters. Kids do not get 'lost in the shuffle' like they do a bigger schools. Everyone at Forest Park from the principal to the custodian cares about the kids.

Posted October 06, 2009
Great teachers! Great Principal! Awesome kids!

Posted October 05, 2009
My grandson went to Forest Park. He is now in 8th grade and I feel he got an excellent start in his education at Forest Park. The school promotes 'no bullying', good manners and being considerate of others. My son also went there in the 1980's...I loved it then and love it now!

Posted October 05, 2009
Because I don't have to fight my daughter to go to school everyday! She wants to go which says alot of the faculty and staff.

Posted October 04, 2009
My 7 yr old goes there and its such a wonderful school,the teachers and principle are all on the same page,they love the children.They are also the only elementary school in the district that specializes in special needs children,kids from all over the area get bused there if they have a very special need.My son loves it there and has learned so much and has made some very good friends.

Forest Park Elementary School 5

Posted October 04, 2009
Because my grandson go's there and enjoys school. The teachers are great!

Posted October 03, 2009
I love the school and I think the teachers have a lot on their plates and do a fantastic job with the kids.

Posted June 14, 2009
Forest Park is a great school. I have two children that have passed through its doors.To ensure a good education be active,the teachers can only do so much.

Forest Park Elementary School
100 Forest Dr, Albany, NY  12205
Last modified Forest Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top