Bad
Good

My husband and I feel very lucky that our 2 children attend Forest Park. The teachers my kids have had go above and beyond and are very kind and loving. I've also been very impressed with the communication between teachers/parents. My kids love going to school every day and that makes us very happy!! My only complaint is that there are never any field trips, I realize the school budget doesn't have the money for that but i feel it's important to have these trips for the kids.

I currently have two children at Forest Park School. The teachers and staff are great. I wish there was just a little bit more effort to get the parents involved in the school activities though. Sometimes it feels as though your not wanted there. Example: Unable to bring birthday cupcakes directly to the child's classroom. Instead the parents have to leave the goodies at the front desk. I'm sure security would be their reason, however, when you are a familiar face to everyone there I don't see why it's a problem.

It's in my neighborhood, it's friendly and neat, and it's where I vote!

I love Forest Park because it is a small school and every kid matters. Kids do not get 'lost in the shuffle' like they do a bigger schools. Everyone at Forest Park from the principal to the custodian cares about the kids.

Great teachers! Great Principal! Awesome kids!

My grandson went to Forest Park. He is now in 8th grade and I feel he got an excellent start in his education at Forest Park. The school promotes 'no bullying', good manners and being considerate of others. My son also went there in the 1980's...I loved it then and love it now!

Because I don't have to fight my daughter to go to school everyday! She wants to go which says alot of the faculty and staff.

My 7 yr old goes there and its such a wonderful school,the teachers and principle are all on the same page,they love the children.They are also the only elementary school in the district that specializes in special needs children,kids from all over the area get bused there if they have a very special need.My son loves it there and has learned so much and has made some very good friends.

Because my grandson go's there and enjoys school. The teachers are great!

I love the school and I think the teachers have a lot on their plates and do a fantastic job with the kids.

Last modified Forest Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.