Posted March 16, 2011
Wonderful learning environment and absolutely the best teachers. I am sure there can't be a better school than this for my son. The teachers are very open to parents' inputs and help and challenge the students in a very positive way. Thank you saddlewood.

Saddlewood Elementary School 4

Posted October 20, 2010
Nice school, my neighbor likes this school lot. Nice school, my neighbor likes this school lot.

Saddlewood Elementary School 0

Posted June 29, 2009
My children attended Saddlewood under Principal Casile. Principal Casile guiding his staff made Saddlewood a great elementary school!

Posted September 20, 2008
Saddlewood is an excellent place to learn. Great teachers, great management, great people.

Posted March 13, 2006
I am very happy with the quality of education at Saddlewood School. I am especially pleased with the involvement of Parents with the school. It is a great atmosphere for learning.

Saddlewood Elementary School
100 Loralee Dr, Albany, NY  12205
Last modified Saddlewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saddlewood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top