Academy Of The Holy Names 5

Posted January 27, 2010
My daughter has been attending Holy Names since she was three. (I needed to have her in a safe, caring environment while I worked, and I hit the jackpot here.) The staff are unbelievable. They are very dedicated, caring, loving and professional. They have supported my daughter as a young child and now as a young girl and work with her strengths and weaknesses: intellectually, emotionally and spiritually. My daughter loves it there! She is always careful who she gives her heart to yet she has wholeheartedly given it to many of her teachers, staff and friends at AHN. The school is small, most of the teachers have been there for a while, and the families are very nice. AHN has been a gift to us. Financially it is a stretch for me, but the value--the character-building, the love and care, the respect, one really can't put a price on that.

Academy Of The Holy Names
1073 New Scotland Road, Albany, NY  12208
Last modified Academy Of The Holy Names is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Academy Of The Holy Names Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top