PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted March 19, 2014
There will always be a special place in my heart for LCS. I started at LCS in 7th grade and have since graduated. The friendships I've made with my classmates and the faculty are priceless. My wife and I grew up together in LCS. A few of my closest friends even stood up for me at our wedding. They're strong academically (I think our class had the 2nd highest SAT scores in the capital district my senior year), and spiritual truths are woven into every class. I would highly recommend sending your son or daughter to LCS!

Posted October 06, 2009
I am a teacher and my chldren have been in some of the 'best' schools in New York & internationally, but Loudonville Christian School is the best of all.

Posted April 21, 2006
My kids have been attending LCS for over seven years. I have been extremely pleased with the school and their desire to 'pursue academic excellence'.

Posted August 25, 2003
My children have received a wonderful education here. There are no drug or discipline problems, and the number of students in each grade is small enough that there are no gangs or cliques, either. There is a reasonable dress code but no uniforms, so kids look decent but ordinary. The office staff is friendly and helpful. There is a great sense of community. Staff and students pray for particular family or school needs. The academics are rigorous. The elementary school routinely scores at the top in regional rankings on NYS reading and math assessments. In high school all courses are college prep. The school uses State recommended textbooks along with a Christian perspective for the full NYS regents curriculum, including AP courses in the latter grades. Most students choose to continue their education at Christian colleges, but every year several also go on to highly competitve secular universities such as Rensselaer Polytechnic institute or Albany College of Pharmacy, for which they are well-prepared academically.

Loudonville Christian School
374 Loudon Road, Albany, NY  12211
Last modified Loudonville Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Loudonville Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top