Public charter
Albany, NY

Posted October 13, 2010
I've always been able to communicate effectively with teachers, administration and everyone involved in improving my daughters' academic success.

Posted May 18, 2010
I LOVE this school I have one daugther that i graduated from BCCSG & one that is in grade K . Iam so happy that my youngest daugther will be able to stay in the BCCSG untill high school because I have'nt found a school that makes me feel great about the choice I've made for my girls.

Posted December 05, 2009

Brighter Choice Charter School for Girls
250 Central Avenue, Albany, NY  12206
Last modified Brighter Choice Charter School for Girls is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brighter Choice Charter School for Girls Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top