Bad
Good

Myers has terrific teachers, a strong albeit small group of involved parents, and has given my child an excellent education. My child has made great friends from diverse backgrounds and has loved his years at Myers.

Great Teachers .....Great Group of Kids ...

I think Myers is a great school. The class sizes are small and the community is relatively closely knit for a public school.

my daughter goes to myers middle school and also think this school is the best in the district. the staff is great.and i feel my daughter is very safe at this school.mrs wilkins is a no nosence principal which is what is needed.

I go to myers and I really like it. I never worry about whether I'm safe at Myers because I know I am. The teachers are great and the students are nice.

My daughter is doing well in this school. Her teachers and the principal are great. The principal is very involved and concerned about her families here. Safety and progress are on her top 10 list. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a school where their child/ren will excel and get the needed help/support. The faculty as a whole are great! Parent involvement should be at a higher rate considering the enrollment number. Overall, I think this is the best middle school in Albany.

Last modified Stephen And Harriet Myers Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.