Posted June 24, 2014
Myers has terrific teachers, a strong albeit small group of involved parents, and has given my child an excellent education. My child has made great friends from diverse backgrounds and has loved his years at Myers.

Stephen And Harriet Myers Middle School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
Great Teachers .....Great Group of Kids ...

Posted December 14, 2009

Posted November 25, 2008
I think Myers is a great school. The class sizes are small and the community is relatively closely knit for a public school.

Posted February 09, 2008

Posted January 16, 2008

Posted August 22, 2007

Posted May 27, 2007
my daughter goes to myers middle school and also think this school is the best in the district. the staff is great.and i feel my daughter is very safe at this school.mrs wilkins is a no nosence principal which is what is needed.

Posted April 26, 2007
I go to myers and I really like it. I never worry about whether I'm safe at Myers because I know I am. The teachers are great and the students are nice.

Stephen And Harriet Myers Middle School 4

Posted December 14, 2006
My daughter is doing well in this school. Her teachers and the principal are great. The principal is very involved and concerned about her families here. Safety and progress are on her top 10 list. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a school where their child/ren will excel and get the needed help/support. The faculty as a whole are great! Parent involvement should be at a higher rate considering the enrollment number. Overall, I think this is the best middle school in Albany.

Stephen And Harriet Myers Middle School
100 Elbel Ct, Albany, NY  12209
Last modified Stephen And Harriet Myers Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stephen And Harriet Myers Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.