Posted October 21, 2010
The safe, learning environment and the committment of the teaching staff are conducive to academic success.

Posted September 30, 2010
I love this school. Just moved my daughter this year from one of the local public magnet schools. I have found the principal, teachears and staff to be very supportive. I'VE witnessed my child grow and she is only in the 5th grade and has only been in the school for 7 weeks. She is doing great in all subject, even math which was the hardest subject for her. Her teachers call me, with praise and suggestions on how to push her further. She is an A student, but they still want her to "fly" to meet her greatest potential. They don't let her get away with lazy writing, they push her read books that will stretch her mind and thoughts. I feel like they love what they do, which translates in my child face when she explains her day. So far I am a champion for KIPP...

Kipp Tech Valley Charter School 3

Posted June 02, 2009
I do not like the way Kipp catagorizes each student as the same. Children are different and in my opinion not everything works the same for every child. Kipp needs to come up with alternative ways to handle different and unique situations according to the child and parent needs.

Kipp Tech Valley Charter School 1

Posted May 09, 2009

Posted March 31, 2009
Sending my son to Kipp Tech Valley was one of the best choices I could have made to ensure him a bright future . He is learning alot and we are proud that he is a Kippster.

Posted February 12, 2009
I too am a proud parent of two students at Kipp Tech Valley. We have been with the school since it opened in September of 2005. The administrators, teachers and staff truly care about the students and their outcome. As a result, my children have grown both emotionally and academically. The experience has been awesome.

Posted September 25, 2008
I just visited this school yesterday. The school's board of directors invited members of the community to see for themselves how good the school is. An 8th grader and a 5th grader gave us a tour. They were great kids; emotionally intelligent, smart, and very aware of the priceless opportunity they have. Impressive!!

Posted March 10, 2008

Posted January 11, 2008
I am a proud parent of a KIPP Tech Valley student that has been a student since their opening in 2005. The school is amazing and is truly a partner in raising our children to become stronger, confident, grounded, compassionate, educated, goal-oriented, motivated, individuals in a society that is in need of this new generation to put this world back on track!

Kipp Tech Valley Charter School 4

Posted October 26, 2007

Kipp Tech Valley Charter School
1 Dudley Heights, Albany, NY  12210
Last modified Kipp Tech Valley Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kipp Tech Valley Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top