Public charter
Albany, NY

Henry Johnson Charter School 5

Posted May 23, 2014
I don't know exactly yet! I have just enrolled Kindergarten for my little son. He's going to attend in September 2014. I hoped, I choose the right school for my little son. To be honestly, we are from Asia (Myanmar) and we don't know how to choose the right school for my little son. When I go to school, I've felt, like warmly welcome and I was so happy for that! I knew that, I choose the right school for my son! Thank you so much!

Henry Johnson Charter School

Posted September 18, 2008
I think this school is so great. I would recommend this to everyone who has small children. Keep doing a Great job.

Henry Johnson Charter School
30 Watervliet Avenue, Albany, NY  12206
Last modified Henry Johnson Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry Johnson Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top