Bad
Good

EXECELLENT SCHOOL! here's just the facts: longer school days (7:30- 3:45 ) 4 year olds can enter Kindergaten if they will be 5 before mid December; all children will be able to read before they move to 1st grade; Teachers will reach out to you if your child is struggling to come up with joint options; Principals, Deans and all Admin.Staff will know every child's name; Positivity reinforcement through school spirit ; high standards - ALOT OF HOMEWORK; Uniforms (everyday) This school is the best the albany area has to offer. Your Child will be on par academically and socially with Niskayuna and Bethleham school districts

Albany Community Charter School is an amazing school. The educators at this school are completely dedicated to making sure the kids succeed and excel in life. The teachers come early and stay late. They make sure the kids work hard, celebrate themselves, and keep a strong sense of pride. Whether your an advanced student or a struggling student, you are guaranteed to get the best education at this school.

Our school is the first Charter School in the capital region to win a National Blue Ribbon award. Our schools mission is to educate our youth so that they excel and have a relentless focus on their academics so that they will be successful.

Great school!! Excellent choice for investing in your child's education. It's our first year here and we plan to be here to the end!!!

My son has been in ACCS since kindergarten. He is now a bright 5th grader getting ready to go to middle school.. To the teachers n staff We Love u n thank u for all your hard work n dedication to our children. To parents looking for a school for ur child to succeed ACCS is a grrat start to a bright future

My son just started the Kindergarten program and he is excelling. The Principal, teachers, and parents are highly motivated and involved. I am so proud to be affiliated with the school. Originally my husband and I were looking at sending him to a private school but did our research and settled on ACCS. I could not be happier. The academics, wonderful warm environment, and dedicated teachers and staff all work closely with the Principal. The school really is a gem and I would recommend it to other parents for the safe keeping of their most precious assets.

My son oldest son just son just graduated from ACCS, I have another son still attending and my youngest will be attending next year. The staff is caring and dedicated, the curriculum exemplary, the children love it and the parent's involvement is very much encouraged with school's motto: Where Parent's Are Partners And Children Succeed" and the test scores prove just how dynamic this school is!

I will have 3 children attending this 09-10 school year. This will be my 8 year old's 4th year there and I could not be happier. I am very please, not only with academics, but with the values and principals that my children are obtaining here. I moved to the North Colonie School District last year, but kept my kids at ACCS. So many people say I am crazy for not switching my kids to NC, one of the top rated school districts in the state. I can now proudly say that my children attend the BEST school in this area. Who's the best? ACCS!!!

ACCS is on track to being the best urban elementary school in the nation. Exceptional leadership, active parents, and a wonderful facility!

Last modified Albany Community Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.