Bad
Good

Posted March 31, 2016
Only a year ago I rated our school with 5 stars......then it fell apart. Every year we (the students,faculty and parents) have had to fight to keep our chorus director and now my son (whom is in his 4th year of French) has, as a teacher, a woman that is qualified to teach German. Yes, she doesn't even know the language he's supposed to be teaching. YET, my son's grade has dropped 15 points by a teacher grading him on a language she doesn't know? Bonus........German is not even being offered this year, so why is she there AND being paid for a job she cannot do? My so is as fed up as I am and with any luck, I will have him graduate from another school.........such a shame to see this school (which I once thought the world of) take SUCH a backslide!

Webutuck High School 5

Posted April 08, 2015
After coming to the Webutuck school system a few years ago,I can honestly say this school is far above other systems in the area.The faculty,administrators and teachers go the extra mile for our children on so many levels.Their music program is top notch!!!!! I am proud to have my child learn and grow with Webutuck.

Webutuck High School 4

Posted March 30, 2015
Faculty goes above and beyond (most do anyway), administration improving over last few years with respect to stability and competence.

Posted November 17, 2014
Revolving door on superintendents. Racism issues with educators & administrators. District has had numerous procedural violations with special education. District has a history of denying free and appropriate education to special education students. BOE President will not return email correspondence to concerned parents regarding educational issues.

Posted June 04, 2014
I am so sorry to read this horrible description of Webutuck. My dad Eugene L Brooks would be so very disappointed. These ratings affect all of us. It effects my property values. It effects how students feel about their future. Webutuck had an error of academic greatness. I would hope that all parties involved will take responsibility and correct this dismal situation. I am speaking of parents, students, teachers and administrators and most importantly the school board. De Lora Brooks

Webutuck High School 4

Posted October 12, 2013
My husband and I have had 5 children go through Webutuck. It's not always easy. Sometimes issues come up. But we feel like Mr Sauer (Principal) and the rest of the staff have always gone above and beyond what is expected. We have been very happy there.

Posted August 27, 2013
This school is pathetic. Teachers are not putting enough grades in the books for students to pass the class; then it is blamed on the student's "unwillingness to learn." The students are rude. The curriculum is not exceptional...at all. The septic system tends to back up into the school quite a few times every school year. Most teachers at Webutuck do not spend enough time with each student that does not understand the subject. I will NEVER let my children attend Webutuck. The clocks in the high school are not set properly and it aggravates the students...but it hasn't been fixed yet! They do not appreciate the tradition of a senior prank. Webutuck's test scores are below the national average.

Webutuck High School 3

Posted September 25, 2012
Webutuck needs alot of improvement i do agree that there is alot of bullying without much consequence!!!!! I feel there should be a no touch policy to teach kids to keep there hands to them self.

Posted March 05, 2012
Webutuck is not a school I would recommend, due to Bullying.. The teachers are aware yet nothing is done... I don't understand how they get away with this!

Posted February 01, 2012
i find it rather suspicious that i have posted a review that has been taken down within 30 minutes, with not derogitory comments within its context. smells fishy to me. so as i said before, bullying is an ever growin issue in america, with such incidents being swept under the perverbial rug who is there to help????? well i answer my own statement as follows below. is this a mere fault of teachers not teaching or students not learning?

Webutuck High School
194 Haight Road, Amenia, NY  12501
Last modified Webutuck High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.