Posted November 17, 2014
Revolving door on superintendents. Racism issues with educators & administrators. District has had numerous procedural violations with special education. District has a history of denying free and appropriate education to special education students. BOE President will not return email correspondence to concerned parents regarding educational issues.

Posted June 04, 2014
I am so sorry to read this horrible description of Webutuck. My dad Eugene L Brooks would be so very disappointed. These ratings affect all of us. It effects my property values. It effects how students feel about their future. Webutuck had an error of academic greatness. I would hope that all parties involved will take responsibility and correct this dismal situation. I am speaking of parents, students, teachers and administrators and most importantly the school board. De Lora Brooks

Webutuck High School 4

Posted October 12, 2013
My husband and I have had 5 children go through Webutuck. It's not always easy. Sometimes issues come up. But we feel like Mr Sauer (Principal) and the rest of the staff have always gone above and beyond what is expected. We have been very happy there.

Posted August 27, 2013
This school is pathetic. Teachers are not putting enough grades in the books for students to pass the class; then it is blamed on the student's "unwillingness to learn." The students are rude. The curriculum is not exceptional...at all. The septic system tends to back up into the school quite a few times every school year. Most teachers at Webutuck do not spend enough time with each student that does not understand the subject. I will NEVER let my children attend Webutuck. The clocks in the high school are not set properly and it aggravates the students...but it hasn't been fixed yet! They do not appreciate the tradition of a senior prank. Webutuck's test scores are below the national average.

Webutuck High School 3

Posted September 25, 2012
Webutuck needs alot of improvement i do agree that there is alot of bullying without much consequence!!!!! I feel there should be a no touch policy to teach kids to keep there hands to them self.

Posted March 05, 2012
Webutuck is not a school I would recommend, due to Bullying.. The teachers are aware yet nothing is done... I don't understand how they get away with this!

Posted February 01, 2012
i find it rather suspicious that i have posted a review that has been taken down within 30 minutes, with not derogitory comments within its context. smells fishy to me. so as i said before, bullying is an ever growin issue in america, with such incidents being swept under the perverbial rug who is there to help????? well i answer my own statement as follows below. is this a mere fault of teachers not teaching or students not learning?

Posted July 25, 2011
his school smells horrible and the people here are gross and unexceptionable . they are rude and treat new people like aliens don't even give you chances. DON'T MOVE HERE! BAD CURRICULUM TOO

Webutuck High School 0

Posted June 07, 2009
i think that webutuck central school district has a lot that needs improving. my one child will be graduating and she didn't go to webutuck the whole time and she has been doing good. the same will go for my son. he will be going to a new school next september.

Webutuck High School 3

Posted April 24, 2008

Webutuck High School
194 Haight Road, Amenia, NY  12501
Last modified Webutuck High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Webutuck High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top