Ungraded
Amenia, NY

Maplebrook School 0

Posted August 11, 2009
My daughter attended MBS for 6 years and received the best education and school life experience we could ever have hoped for. The teachers and whole staff are fantastic and totally devoted to their students and the total school experience. Students are treated with respect and learn to appreciate differences in themselves and in all people. The education is top notch due to small classes, devoted and nurturing staff and a 'family' atmosphere throughout the campus. The campus is gorgeous and students have a fun and very rich variety of sports and every type of entertainment and enrichment activity. MBS helps all students achieve self esteem, respect and good citizenship through a fabulous education, mutual respect and a feeling of belonging to a strong group. It was the most wonderful 6 years of my daughter's life and has helped her become a strong, independent woman who loves life.

Maplebrook School 5

Posted September 08, 2004
- a former student
I had attended Maplebrook School, back in 1998-2002. I love the teachers and students. I had the best education at Maplebrook School. I had played sports like my one favorite, is horseback riding. I love Maplebrook School!

Maplebrook School