Bad
Good

Such a supportive school. We couldn't be happier! The staff is so warm and my girls enjoy school!

A. J. Schmidt Elementary is a fantastic school. My children attend second and fifth grade. I cannot compliment the teachers, staff and especially the Principal, Ms. Kovacs on the work that they do for all of the students. This school is always warm and inviting.

I absolutely love the staff/teachers that work at AJ Schmidt, they are very thoughtful, kind, informative and GREAT at what they do. I am proud to have my children attending this school. Thank you to the Great teachers and Amazing staff =-)

My husband and I have custody of our 2 oldest grandsons (7/10 y-0). We moved to Angola last summer and enrolled the boys at A J Schmidt. The 7 y/o had some problems (just diagnosed w/ADD). His 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Brocchi, was absolutely great helping him and us with adjusting to med/schoolwork. Everyone envolved with us and the boys at A J Schmidt are very caring compassionate regarding their students. Many kudos to A J Schmidt. Patricia Newbury

This school is great and so are the students and faculty

Last modified A J Schmidt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.