Posted September 09, 2011
A. J. Schmidt Elementary is a fantastic school. My children attend second and fifth grade. I cannot compliment the teachers, staff and especially the Principal, Ms. Kovacs on the work that they do for all of the students. This school is always warm and inviting.

Posted August 16, 2008
I absolutely love the staff/teachers that work at AJ Schmidt, they are very thoughtful, kind, informative and GREAT at what they do. I am proud to have my children attending this school. Thank you to the Great teachers and Amazing staff =-)

Posted July 18, 2008
My husband and I have custody of our 2 oldest grandsons (7/10 y-0). We moved to Angola last summer and enrolled the boys at A J Schmidt. The 7 y/o had some problems (just diagnosed w/ADD). His 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Brocchi, was absolutely great helping him and us with adjusting to med/schoolwork. Everyone envolved with us and the boys at A J Schmidt are very caring compassionate regarding their students. Many kudos to A J Schmidt. Patricia Newbury

Posted November 15, 2007
This school is great and so are the students and faculty

A J Schmidt Elementary School
9455 Lake Shore Rd, Angola, NY  14006
Last modified A J Schmidt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A J Schmidt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top