Bad
Good

Concord Road Elementary School 1

Posted September 28, 2014
Our experience at Concord Road was definitely not the best. While our experience with the teachers were mixed, the worst grade was fourth grade when my kid's teacher was absent every week, impatient, bias, unhappy with what they do, resentful to criticism, and discouraging to students. We moved here years ago for the school and relatively low housing price but it was a mistake too late to fix.

Posted September 07, 2014
Concord Road is a very rich and nurturing environment that encourages excellence and supports a wide range of learning styles and competencies. Great teachers and parents, and I hear the administration is very caring and professional as well.

Concord Road Elementary School 2

Posted September 02, 2014
Ardsley schools are overrated. Look elsewhere there are better schools in the area. Had kids in all three schools.

Posted September 22, 2011
My family just left NYC and moved to Ardsley. It was a big change, but we couldn't be happier! I am so impressed with my son's first grade teacher, Mrs. Sargis. She is very organized, reaches out to each students and my son has learned so much even in only in his first month of school. He comes home every day and expresses his joy of learning something new, library or gym or science time! The principal is very nice and focused on giving children the best school experience!.

Posted June 07, 2011
This school is the best , my daughter is in kindergarten but i am already impressed with all the work they do at this age. I am glad i moved to Ardsley .

Posted January 13, 2011
My child is in his third year of attendance at concord road. I can't say enough good things about this school. The facilities are great (gym,art room,music room, science,room, music and computer and playgrounds surrounded by beautiful trees) , the teachers amazing and the school culture is that of kindness and respect!!!

Posted August 02, 2010
I have 3 kids in the school and I am very impressed at how much they are learning nad how well prepared they are with each level they move thorugh. My oldest child is moving on to middle school and I have no doubts she is prepared. They teach students a great deal and also teach them to be good people.

Concord Road Elementary School 4

Posted July 14, 2010
Layne Hudes is the principal and she is the best. She is responsive and gives parents time to talk or e-mail her any concerns.

Posted July 30, 2009
Thisi school is the best ever and it teaches my child a lot

Concord Road Elementary School

Posted June 14, 2009
I found Concord Road to be extremely nurturing.My daughter loves school and loves learning. The teachers she's had were all excellent and I found the school was really good at matching students personalities with teaching style. They have an excellent after-school program. I was very pleased with Concord Road.

Concord Road Elementary School
Concord Rd, Ardsley, NY  10502
Last modified Concord Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Concord Road Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top