H C Crittenden Middle School 2

Posted October 31, 2014
Very underwhelmed with the quality of teachers at HCC. My sons 6th grade home room and lit teacher never bothered to learn her students' names! The Principal is very old school and should have retired 10 years ago. The assistant Principal is the one ray of hope. The community jokes that the message on the school answering machine touts accomplishments from 2008! Be prepared to hire outside tutors on a regular basis as this is common for the majority of students.

Posted January 22, 2012
All the teachers were noobs and wold beat me up and takes my lunch money

Posted January 12, 2010

H C Crittenden Middle School 3

Posted May 26, 2009
I like this school and all, but sometimes it's just all about competition in this school. We have honor rolls that are posted up in the hallway for everyone to see, which really bothers me, because it is embarrassing to some people to have their names under just honor roll while others are on HIGH honor roll. The teachers here are nice enough, but me being in the 7th grade, stay up really late to finish the homework they give us! I love to sing, dance, and play, but I can't do all of that if the homework keeps getting higher and higher!

Posted March 09, 2009

H C Crittenden Middle School 2

Posted June 05, 2008

H C Crittenden Middle School 0

Posted April 09, 2008
I can understand why this is a Blue Ribbon School, but the curriculum is ridiculous. My 11 year old is up till 10:15pm doing HW on most nights. He starts at 3pm, and only stops for a short dinner break. Is this what 6th grade is about? He no longer has any time for sports activities after school.

H C Crittenden Middle School 3

Posted August 23, 2007
- a former student
i had an absolutely miserable experience when i attended this school. the administration is a complete joke, and they don't care about anybody but themselves and winning awards. the teachers range from terrible to amazing. i had my fair share of both. the parents are very involved. the school is safe, but disipline is a joke. the school has a good band, but i can't exactly say the same about the chorus. overally, for all the hype, byram hills just isn't that amazing. it's ridiculously competitive, agressive, and the moment you need extra help, you are usually in trouble.

H C Crittenden Middle School
10 MacDonald Ave, Armonk, NY  10504
Last modified H C Crittenden Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
H C Crittenden Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top