Posted May 08, 2014
This is a very good school to put your kids in for their elementary years. It establishes for them discipline and a high level of education. Im not sure what other parents expect for $13 a day at a private school, but if you go in with the proper expectations and understand that your child will be cared for and well educated you will be happy. If you think paying $3000 (which im assuming is heavily subsidized) is a huge investment and think your child will get art, PE, music and dance, then this not the school for you. You may want to consider schools like the Allen Stevenson or the United Nations International schools that charge over $30,000 a year. I am very happy with my sons development and what he is learning. The teachers and staff are caring, and he is doing very well with reading, writing, math and sciences. The monthly newsletter keeps us up to date and informed, and I am so happy my son memorizes Quran, prays and knows a great deal about his religion. Thank you El-Ber, keep up the good work! One suggestion however, you may want to consider increasing your tuition to be able to improve on whats missing and needs to be improved in the school.

El-Ber Islamic School 1

Posted March 21, 2014
the worse....i wouldn't advice anyone to put their kids there. you are basically paying money to put your kids behind in education. all they focus on is arabic and quran.

Posted September 13, 2013
I love Elber for my children. Teachers and admins are very nurturing. Very disciplined and has a strong curriculum. It's a bit "old school" in the way they educate, but hey I think we can use a little of that method these days. I think you get more out of the children. Thank you Elber!

Posted July 19, 2013
I have had my 2 sons in this school for 3 years now. The most important thing for me and my wife was for them to understand the Islamic religion and Quran, and I think the school has excelled in this. The teachers and administration are very motherly and discipline the kids very well. I believe if you are looking for a safe and Islamic environment for your kids this is the school for you. If you are looking for aesthetics and extra curricular activities this may not be the place for you. If you are keen on ensuring your child has the Islamic foundation you can probably supplement anything else with after school programs. You may not get as much parent involvement as you want, but you will definitely be kept informed of everything you need to know for your child.

Posted June 24, 2013
This school is the best. I have alot of experiences in it for I've been in this school since pre-k. The teachers are very loving. I learned alot of Quran and Arabic alhamdulillah. The teachers were kind and very understanding. The students were so nice to me. All the students were my friends. I wish I could stay but I have no choice, they don't have my grade, i'm going to 6th Grade and they stop at 5th. The teachers were like my mothers and so was the principal . I advise you to give it a shot, see if your child could fit in, according to my experience your child will be just fine.

El-Ber Islamic School 1

Posted June 04, 2013
School needs to improve as per its teaching habits. School management needs to improve as per their behavior to parents. School administration has problem with their manner and lack professionalism. Over all, i give the school a "0" star and would take my kids out out. My advise, get new people to come in who are well educated and do a fresh start.

El-Ber Islamic School 2

Posted February 11, 2013
This school is ok it's not a great school it has its good and bad as with every school out there . The administration lacks in character but are nice in other ways. I would appreciate it they actually take parents advice and take time to listen to parents instead of arguing to a point . The teachers are wonderful very helpful with the kids and the curriculum I wish was stronger than the Islamic aspect more education needed for teachers .

Posted May 19, 2012
This school is improving year to year and the teachers and the administration are always there to hear from the parents. The school is very clean and well maintained. My daughter has been is that school for 4 years and I can not thank enough all the teachers what they did with her. I encourage all the parents to go and visit the school, believe me its worth it.

Posted March 31, 2011
I would recommend this school to those parents who are looking for a school that is both academically good and provides children with a safe and nurturing Islamic environment. The principal is very friendly and is like a motherly figure to both all the staff and students. The school is improving every year and the staff are very dedicated..

El-Ber Islamic School 4

Posted March 30, 2011
I have two children in the school and overall I feel that they are both thriving and happy to be there. The school has a family atmosphere in which the teachers and principal are very caring and at the same time firm with their students. Despite hard economic times they have managed to keep tuition very affordable. Academically my priority is that they learn Quran and Arabic and this they are! Aside from that, they were vigorous in teaching them to read and write and overall I am satisfied with what they have learned so far.

El-Ber Islamic School