Bad
Good

ms Acevedo is the best my kids love the school

I feel like this school is a hidden gem, it's literally tucked away between charming homes on dead end streets, keeping traffic at bay, but once inside, you find a welcoming, beautiful, diverse school. Ms. Acevedo is a sharp mind with brilliant and creative ideas to promote learning at home and at school. Teachers are kind, compassionate and well skilled. Classroom sizes, for public school standards, are not huge. I am happy to send my son there, and I thank them for caring about his education as much as I do.

I have been in this school since kindergarten and now I'm graduating this year, I have loved all of the teachers that I have had. When your having trouble with something they WILL help you out. The PTA is amazing, and the laser light show is too, don't worry it's safe. I have so many great things to say about Lenox elementary school! The principal is awesome! And so are all of the other teachers. # lenoxschoolstudent

I read the recent glowing review of Lenox Elementary school and couldn t agree more. However, the comments about the High School seem misplaced. Baldwin High School routinely makes the annual Newsweek survey of the top high schools in the country - placing it in the top 6% annually. This year, of the top 10 students in this year's graduating class, 4 of them will attend Ivy league schools (Harvard & Princeton). Clearly the college admissions committees respect the curriculum at Baldwin. While there are certainly areas that could stand to improve, I would compare these results with those of any of the other schools in the area both public and private.

My son just completed his first year. We moved within close proximity of Lenox mostly due to their great reputation. I have become totally enchanted with the administration, organization, and leadership exhibited by Principal Acevedo. It is so unfortunate that more of the school budget isn't distributed to those professionals like Mrs. Acevedo that have proven results. My wife and I are very pleased with the ratings of all elementary and middle schools in Baldwin. The high school is another story and despite receiving a larger budget allocation has managed to cascade downward well beyond mediocrity. We will most likely be moving to a stronger high school district within the next 5-7 years.

My son has is in the fifth grade, he has attended lenox since grade K, the teachers are the best and how do you discribe the best priniciple in the world? She is there not only for the children but also for the parents ,she will help with any problems you have and that is a blessing to know someone like that. ONLY IN BALDWIN !!!!

I love Lenox school. The parent's an teacher's work together. PTA with hot lunches ,science, chess programs the principal is having reading reading on the green how many principal's come out after work hour's to read to her student's that is what I call dedication an the children love it ! there are a lot of thing's I can say about Lenox school we are a family !

I taught at Lenox school for 20 years. It is the greatest school in the world. It is a multi cultural school where teachers, students and parents help and respect each other. It was the greatest years of my life.

I love lenox school. The diversity of the students is what keep us unisome. The collectivity of the parents working together is what make us a true respectable community. Like the principal re-itaretes every year, lenox school is our second home

lenox is a Excellent school it has many school curiculums and there are many activites for the kids the teachers are very nice and overall i give it 5 stars

Last modified Lenox Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.