Bad
Good

My daughter attends this school since Kindergarten and she will graduate this year from 5th grade. I love this school, the parents and teachers are very involved. Don't understand why the ranking is a 7. I would give this a 9 and this is being modest. Their academic curriculum is A++.

This school is great! there are such fun activities and fundraising. my child loves it, and so do I.

My child is currently attending this school. I am very please with the curriculum and the attention she gets in her classroom. This school is an excellent school. There always been a teacher parent relationship if you want to know about your child or at any given time you wants an update on your child's progress. Parent involment is very important also. I love this school.

As a parent with a child that has special needs, Plaza school is very accomodating and caring. Parental involvement is a must! We have a diverse and close community.

They are like a family with caring teachers.

As the President of Plaza PTA is warms my heart to see all the positive feedback Plaza Elementary and our PTA is getting. The staff and faculty of Plaza goes above and beyond for our children. Plaza PTA is a driving force behind all the childrens Cultural Arts Assemblies. Our members work hard to fund raise throughout the school year to offer our children the best in educational and fun events. After serving Plaza PTA for 14 years my youngest will graduate to Baldwin Middle School in June 2010. I plan to make the most of my last year here at Plaza, and if you would like to join me... e mail plazapta@aol.com for details on becoming a Plaza PTA member! Barbara Garrett PTA President 2002-2004 2008-2010

Plaza is a great little school. The parents are very involved, the faculty cares, and the kids learn while having fun. Its a very progressive school whether we're talking about kindergarten or 5th grade. Its a diverse student body and that alone is worth its weight in gold. Plaza is the best elementary school in the district

Outstanding School...my son just transferred into the 4th Grade from an area Catholic School and I'm happy to say that he finally belongs. The staff works countless hours and supports the children in all aspects of learning and development. The music program is unlike any other and the students are very well behaved and happy. Classes of 22 students are not large (compared to Catholic School where there are 28 students per class) and there is so much hands on learning during the day. We are so happy with Plaza that we are transferring our two younger children next year.

Awesome! my 5th grade child has learned more than my son in 7th grade!

Plaza is a bit overcrowded, but manageable. The academic are not very challenging and too routine. Subjects such as science and social studies sould be taught more on a daily basis. The band teacher is well equiped, informed and a very great outlet for all those involved. He is a great instructor and a blessing to the school. There is not much of an art program or science exhibits. The school has a great PTA, where the parents are all involved in doing extra curriculum activies for the children. The PTA is a blessing for the Plaza school and the children of Plaza. The overall environment of the school is great. Most of the children are well-behaved and respectful. Most of the teachers are very nice and supportive.

Last modified Plaza Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.