Baldwin, NY

- a former student

Grand Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted March 17, 2004
- a former student
I used to go to this school but I just want to say that I went to the school 3 years ago in the 2nd and 3rd grade. I was part of the chorus and the best singer in the whole entire school. I was also in the orchestra but only went on the field trips. That elementary brought many memories and moments that I will cherish forever.

Grand Avenue Elementary School
711 School Drive, Baldwin, NY  11510
Last modified Grand Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grand Avenue Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top