K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

St Christopher Elementary School 4

Posted August 02, 2015
This is my daughter's 2nd year at St.Christopher's School. We love the staff and the students, it's such a family atmosphere. The teacher's are very helpful and knowledgable!!! I love this place.

Posted July 29, 2012
Working at St. Christopher School is like one big happy family. The support that the teachers, students, families and administration give is overwhelming. It was so nice to be at the feast, supporting the school and parish when past and present students walk up and say hello. The love and respect from the St. Chris families is priceless.

Posted July 27, 2012
As a teacher I am proud to represent St. Christopher. The students are a wonderful group; who make getting up every morning worth it. St. Christopher school offers so much educationally and spiritually, as well as many extra curricular and service activities. I am fortunate enough to love my job and the students and faculty that I see everyday.

Posted July 27, 2012
St. Christopher Feast was last week. What a wonderful time of cooperation and commardarie!! Parents, students and parishioners working together to support the school. It's a great place to work.

Posted January 29, 2012
I was so impressed by this school when I went to visit at their open house today. I was met with smiling faces everywhere I went and was excited to see so much parent involvement! The teachers seem wonderful and SMARTBOARDS in every classroom is something very valuable in todays world. I was so happy to see so many athletic teams being offered as part of the schools membership in the Catholic Middle School Athletic Association. I'm happy to say that my children will be coming to St. Christopher next year!

Posted January 29, 2012
A great school with great leadership. I love St. Chris! I love teaching and coaching here!

Posted January 24, 2012
As a teacher at St. Christopher School, it is nice to know that prayer can be incorporated each day. Receiving Sacraments, Prayer Services, Service Projects, Altar Servers and going to Church as a School Community adds so much more to the school day. Our teachers prepare our students for the future, academically, as well as lifelong lessons. To add to this, there are many extracurricular activities. These activities include, Science Club, Board Games Club, Newspaper Club, Student Council, Math Fantasy Baseball, Rosary Club, Cheerleading, Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Drama Club, Math Olympiads, Almaniacs, Sports Night, and a whole lot more. Check us out at our Open House on Sunday, January 29th!

Posted January 23, 2012
I have four children who attended St. Christopher school. Today they are all successful adults. The foundation they received academically along with the re-enforcement of our catholic faith was more than a parent can ask. I only hope and pray my grandchildren will have the same opportunity.. That is a strong catholic education.

Posted January 23, 2012
My child has attended St. Chris since kindergarden and has had a great experience. He has made many friends, played sports, received the sacraments and gotten an excellent education. The teachers are caring and professional. They run many clubs and activities after school. The small group sizes in math and ela in the junior high have helped my child to do his best. My child was accepted into the three high schools he applied to and was awarded a scholarship to one. Thank you St Chris!

St Christopher Elementary School 3

Posted January 22, 2012
St .Chris has dedicated teachers who are always willing to give a child extra help. The school and the students are involved in many activities that help others in need. Visit our school on Jan. 29 and you can meet our students.

St Christopher Elementary School
15 Pershing Boulevard, Baldwin, NY  11510
Last modified St Christopher Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8