K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I have had seven of my children attend BCA since kindergarten. I have found BCA to provide an excellent education and a big help preparing my children both academically and spiritually. Three have graduated from BCA and have excelled academically in college and in their careers. One is a Cyber Security Expert and the other is a Respiratory Therapist. All continue to serve the Lord in many ways in their local churches. BCA is a loving environment that put the needs of the children first. I would not want to have my children anywhere else.

Our son came to BCA in 8th grade and graduated with the class of 2015. It has been amazing to see him grow in all areas of his life and BCA is a major part of this growth: Academically, Socially, Spiritually and Physically. The staff is absolutely the best! They really care and give 110%. BCA is like family and parent service was a great way to develop meaningful relationships. The cost was well worth it and affordable.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The care and communication between the administrators, teacher, student and parents is outstanding. The teachers are very knowledgable dedicated and give 110% plus.

BCA has made my son so happy to attend school this year! He loves his teachers and has made some really good friends that I know will be lifelong friends. I am thankful for the tougher academics and the good job the teachers to do to help prepare him for college. It is a small school so my son gets so much one to one attention especially when he is struggling.

Amazing K-12 education for the best tuition in the area! Fabulous and qualified teachers, full electives, wonderful learning environment. Parents welcomed while students, families, staff and faculty become like extended family. My child with an IEP/disability is welcomed and teachers accommodate and very helpful and willing to work with you. Alumni are successful in colleges, professionally and personally while still walking the walk of the Christian life and applying a worldview of Christianity.

My child has been here 3 years. The education is amazing both academically and morally!

We have sent our son to BCA for the last 4 years and love it. Best education in a Christian setting.

Absolutely amazing Christian worldview preparation for students, a cross between private and homeschooling makes our choice here one that involved the family in their kids education, teachers all very caring who go the extra mile and qualified, I could go on and on... we looked at other schools and come from an area where Christian school is just a status - so we knew we didn't want that but found it in the first few schools we looked at here in the area - but here they really grasp what it means to be grounded in faith

We feel very blessed to have Baldwinsville Christian Academy for our son's school. Great teachers, great kids, great environment! Kim Rinaldi-Robey

We're so happy with the choice we've made in BCA - our kids love going to school and are learning a Biblical world view and how to apply it. Academics are strong and the school keeps growing, adding on and making positive changes. The headmaster has great vision and we see the school striving for success. Teachers & staff are caring and we feel confident they are able to guide our children the way we would raise them ourselves in Biblical guidance.

Last modified Baldwinsville Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12