Ballston Spa, NY

Posted April 10, 2014
I love this school. The staff is courteous and attentive to my needs. There are many extracurricular events for the kids and families to participate in. The level of commitment to the students education and development as citizens is refreshing and welcome.

Milton Terrace North Elementary School 3

Posted April 10, 2014
Top notch staff! My childs success is definitely due to the continued love and support we have recieved from the educators at Milton Terrace North. It is an amazing school all around!

Posted April 10, 2014
This is a terrific place for children to develop. My daughter is enjoying school and enthusiastically tells me about her day as soon as I get home from work. Her teacher and all of the staff have her excited about learning. Great job MTN!

Posted April 10, 2014
My kids go to this school and I think by far it is the best in Ballston Spa. Keep up the good work Milton Terrace North.

Posted April 10, 2014
Great school. My sons have been well prepared for middle school and are doing well. They have find memories of their experiences at Milton Terrace North. As a parent, my children's education is very important. MTN goes beyond the classroom experience and provides a well rounded experience for students and the community.

Posted November 29, 2012
We love this school! My daughter has really enjoyed her schooling so far. She started as in K, and has been here a few years. We have received excellent support from the teachers and administration. The teachers are great and very supportive. The environment is positive and the activities fun. My daughter's confidence has really grown. I would recommend this school to anyone moving here.

Milton Terrace North Elementary School 1

Posted April 02, 2012
Poor all around. many kids are streo typed, favorites for employees students treatment, stay away in general

Milton Terrace North Elementary School
200 Wood Road, Ballston Spa, NY  12020
Last modified Milton Terrace North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Milton Terrace North Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top