Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted December 09, 2015
My son is currently in second grade. The school was recently renovated and is now called Gordon Creek Elementary. My son has an IEP and I feel his teachers have been very willing and helpful in fulfilling his IEP. So far, his teachers have been very nice and interested in the kids learning/understanding the material. Parents and teachers have good communication. I have not seen any bullying in his first two years of attendance. There is a positive motivation program in place for learning and behavior in the school. The teacher to student ratio is very good and there are separate teachers for the humanities classes.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 09, 2015
My son's kindergarten teacher made school fun and exciting. My son wanted to go to school every day. This was a wonderful first school experience for him setting the tone for first grade.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted December 09, 2015
Kindergarten homework was excessive by far, first grade homework is just right--one sheet per day.

Posted September 20, 2011
I went her grades K-2.I do not know about now as I am at the middle school ,but it was a great fundation for learning.The majority of the teachers and staff are amazing.

Posted May 27, 2011
Being an educator myself I have found this school to be excellent. The teachers are top notch and care about the children's needs, not just academic but emotionally and socially. The principal is young, energetic and has included a nice character building program to the school. They have wonderful enrichment activities on Saturdays for FREE voted in by the community. If you want a top notch education this school is doing it's job. Thank you MTS and keep up the great work...you have the most important job in the world...educating our youth...kuddos to you.

Milton Terrace South Elementary School 2

Posted February 05, 2008
This school has no walls. When I say this - I mean no physical walls. My daughter often complained of the teacher next door who was a yeller. It disrupted her class because, as I mentioned, there are no walls. We fought lice and strep the entire year - it was passed from student to student and there were constant health notices about both issues. I would not recommend this school if you can help it.

Posted January 10, 2008
I can't say anything but great things about this school. My daughter who is now in 1st grade had 1/2 day kindergarten and was able to read.... really read by december. I don't know how they got it all done in such a short day. The teachers expect more and they get it. You feel welcome as soon as you enter the building and you know they really care about your kids. I could not recommend it more.

Posted October 21, 2007
I cant begin to tell you how wonderful this school is. I am a parent of a 2nd who is on the spectrum (autism) and is in special education inclusion classroom. The treachers are truely heaven sent, and the communication flow is remarkable. My son has progressed far more than we ever expected. Whether you have a child with special needs or a typical child, MTP is the place to be. The school is certainly all about the children. GREAT JOB MILTON TERRACE!

Posted March 19, 2006
A word of thanks to all the teachers and staff at Milton Terrace, I am a parent of a kindergartener who has autism. Milton Terrace has a wonderful program for autistic children. In September I felt lonely and scared that my son was going to a big boy school ,without me, Let me tell you all, I would recomend this program to anyone who has a child with a special need.If you are looking for a school to help your child learn , and feel like all the other children ,look no further . Milton Terrace is it!

Posted February 09, 2006
The school is amazing. Although 1000 students like a small town enviroment. Our dauther is in kindergarten and considered a private school. Boy are we glad we opted to give it a try. The amount of things the teachers and school expose the children to is more than friends get in full day programs.

50 Wood Road, Ballston Spa, NY  12020
Last modified Milton Terrace South Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Milton Terrace South Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top