Bay Shore, NY

Posted January 05, 2010
This school offers a phenomenal education, small classroom sizes, and loving, caring teachers. I am an educator, so I am very particular when it comes to my children's education. Before my son first attended Heritage, I visited every legitimate pre-school in the area, and none met my expectations, that is, until I sat down with Mrs. Williams, the principal. Now, both of my children attend this school: prek-3, and 1st grade, and they love going to school. My son was taught script when he was in Kindergarten, and my daughter who is 3 is learning letters, letter sounds, and beginning writing skills. There just isn't enough that I can say about this school. We are relocating, and this school, and it's high quality, christian-centered education is the ONLY thing I will miss about NY.

Posted June 26, 2009
My child atteneded Heritage for 6 months. Unfortunately we had to relocate and she was unable to continue her education their. However, I would highly recommend Heritage for anyone who wants to provide their child with an excellent education and spiritual foundation. The staff and especially the principal Mrs. williams operate with a spirit of 'excellence' . I chose Heritage out of 5 other christian schools in the area and was most impressed by Mrs. willims Knowledge and pride in her school. They use the ABEKA program which has placed my 5 year old daughter on a fast track. She learned to read in her short 6 month stay. Heritage also instills pride and discipline that is needed to foster a childs confidence in their academic abilities. I am saddened that I could not continue to be apart of such a wonderful school. If you choose Heritage you wont be dissapointed.

Heritage Christian Academy 0

Posted August 16, 2008
my daughter started at 3 years old and reads, writes and quote bible verses. she recently turned 4 and will be entering kindergarten in sept. excellent staff and structured environment.

Heritage Christian Academy 0

Posted May 07, 2008
My son is enrolled in the pre-k class at Heritage Christian Academy. It is a wonderful school. The school offers a superior education, great structure, and the staff is terrific. I love that my son is reading, and writing, and he very recently turned 5. He is learning all the basics along with a solid christian education, at an extremely reasonable cost.

Posted June 06, 2004

Heritage Christian Academy
1380 5th Avenue, Bay Shore, NY  11706
Last modified Heritage Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Heritage Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top