Bad
Good

Posted January 21, 2011
bayville intermediat and primary schools are the best. they have so many wonderfull teachers. i miss this school and i wish i could go back. its so hard to name a favorite teacher, because they are too amazing. i love these schools and i love the teachers. they do everything they can to make sure you have fun and learn everthing you need to. i have absolutly NOTHING bad to say about these schools accept that eventually you have to leave them. remember, this reveiw is coming from somebody who actually went to these schools, even though the whole town knows how amazing these schools are

Posted October 13, 2010
My son attended kindergarten at this school and I found that the staff did take the extra steps to see that the kids were number one while in their care. I was very impressed with this school and my son enjoyed his classes and liked his teachers. Unfortunately we were renting at the time and had to move out of the district. I have raised 5 children, and out of all the schools I've dealt with over the years, this one ranks first on my list.

Posted October 13, 2010
it is just great and the kids love it

Posted September 16, 2009
My both kids graduated from this School and had a great time overall. The Teacher's were top notch for the most part and had some very unique approaches to learning.

Posted October 11, 2007
Excellent school. I had my three children go through the district. Each child had different needs but suprisingly they were able to meet their needs. Excellent resources we are very lucky...

Bayville Elementary School 4

Posted September 13, 2006
I think the school and the community lack in support for the children once school is over. The children have no community support, sports are important but are not end all. In this college market sports is a crutch, and we as a community should develop a plan to educate our kids outside school. Tutor centers, resource centers, I believe that bayville has the space for these types of center. Overall Bayville is a great place to raise a family but the community outreach support is limited.

Posted January 12, 2006
Overall the schools in Bayville are excellent. It is a nurturing district, which takes pride in the students achievements.

Posted January 03, 2005
Bayville Elementary is a great school. You can drop your child off to school and know they are safe. My daughter has a wonderful teacher Mrs. Rovere for first grade. She noticed my daughter had promblems reading and they were addressed immediately. Parent involvement is not too much. I would love to see more of that. The school over all is a terrific school. More parents should hope they get a terrific teacher like Mrs. Rovere. I would also like to thank the reading teachers and keep up the good work you are terrific.

Posted July 22, 2004
Well my child went here, and I think it was a great school. She waas always telling me about something new, whether it was disneyland in gym or the career study in 2nd grade. It is a great school. :)

50 Mountain Avenue, Bayville, NY  11709
Last modified Bayville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.