PK|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The pre K room sets your child up for kindergarten. My nephew excelled in his class. Going to OLA was the best thing for him. Teaches follow the core curriculum. Great school, great staff, great caring director

The school is full time. Breakfast lunch and 3 snacks are served. The prices are low and the care is good. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. You are kept informed about everything that goes on in the school. Up to date technology allows parents to be notified by text messages. Overall a great experience

The staff is friendly and caring. You never have to worry about your children. Your children come home singing songs and happy. The children do not want to leave. They are kept safe. The center makes you feel like family.

Our little angels is an outstanding school for children within the community to learn and grow successfully. The teachers are loving and caring and give 100% to make sure the children leave with a smile everyday.

Our little angels is an amazing school! The teachers and attentive to all the children helping them thrive in all ways possible. It is a nurturing and well rounded school that does an exceptional job at preparing your toddlers and pre schoolers for kindergarten !

The teachers at this school are sweet and care deeply about the children. They do their absolute best to teach, guide, and have fun with the kids. The kids have a great experience here, I would recommend this school for any 2-5 year olds.

This school is very attentive to the children. The teachers and parents work well together. The children like to be in school and often do not want to go home. The staff loves the children as if they were there own. Tv is on no longer than 20 minutes a week as allowed by New York State.

As first time parents we were nervous to send our 18 month old son to daycare for the first time. We chose Our Little Angels based on our first impression during their open house. After the open house and as a teacher, I knew this was the place to send my son. Little did we know at the time how happy and impressed we would truly be. Our son is thriving! He loves socializing with the other children and enjoys all the wonderful activities they engage in including: nature walks, show and tell, learning the numbers and letters, story time, arts and crafts, dance, gym and so so much more. Every day our son comes home with a piece of art that they worked on during the day. Our Little Angels even brings in people to do yoga and music for the children as well. One day the FDNY even paid a visit to the kids and they got to see some firefighter equipment and do an activity with them. The teachers and staff go above and beyond every day to ensure that our son feels loved and safe. I know this because I see it every morning and afternoon. The way the teachers talk about my son, the other children and their job says it all. My son is always talking about his teachers and friends at school and we couldn't be happier. Ms. Nancy only hires the best! We are absolutely sending our son back there in the fall and when our newborn is of age, he will attend as well. Also, the food they serve the children there is great too. Each day is something good and nutritious.

Do not take your kids to this school. This is an old church that smells musty and the bathroom always smells like urine!!! The director was very rude when I addressed her about her it. She denied it but when a 3 yr old tells you it smells they are not lying!

My 2 year old, son has been attending for nearly 5 months. He is always happy when talking about school. The teachers are very nice and willing to answer any questions we have. He is always coming home singing a new song or talking about his friends. My husband and I are very happy with our choice to place him here.

Last modified Our Little Angels Day Care is a Private school that serves grade PK