Posted October 25, 2014
My name is Lisa Tuminello-Reynolds and am the proud parent to my forever 13 year old son Thomas. Thomas entered nursery school in the loving arms of his teacher. (Literally) He flourished with the warm and compassionate teachers, as well as, the wonderful guidance of his principal, Ms Graziose. Ms. Graziose and all of the teachers wrapped their arms around Thomas, and my whole family. Despite Thomas' illness, he always felt a part of something beautiful. He always felt loved by everyone in the school. The teachers worked with us every step of Thomas' journey. I'm proud that SEAS is still our family. Our principal is hard working, loving, and dedicated to her school and her students. I personally believe it's cowardly to bash ur child's school and then won't attach a name to ur complaint. Simply cowardly! I thank God everyday, that my son, was part of SEAS and their wonderful community.. Thomas' friends and classmates, as well as, their families are some of the kindest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. They were part of Thomas' life and they still continue to be part of ours. Ms. Graziose and staff, I will forever be grateful for everything u have done.

Posted May 08, 2014
I honestly don't even know where to begin. There is virtually no discipline. The kids all curse like sailors... The Principal lets the parents dictate how the children will be disciplined... we have a running joke in my house when my child comes home from school. "Do you have any homework?" and the answer is always the same "NO" The school doubled in size two years ago when another catholic school merged with it, but kids are leaving in droves!!! My child's class is losing NINE kids this year. When a class loses NINE kids in one year you gotta ask why ? And they are all going to a school that costs TWICE as much. What are you doing that people would rather pay twice as much to go someplace else ? UGH.

Posted November 07, 2013
I regret sending my child to SEAS. I liked some of the teachers in the Kindergarten and First grade, but the rest were short tempered and down right mean. There is one teacher who constantly taught material to her class incorrectly. The principal seems friendly at first , but has no control over the bullying going on in her school. She is friendly to parents as long as they benefit her school. Children of working parents who can't spend every breathing moment up at the school are not a priority. Parents spend your hard earned money at some other school. You've been warned!

Posted January 19, 2012
I would not recommend this school. Teachers have inappropriate expectations for students and they aren't nuturing. Besides parent-teacher conferences there is no communication between parents and teachers. My child was taken out of the school. During my quest for finding another school I saw other schools with more computers and smartboards in the classroom and the environments were friendlier and warmer. This was a very disappointing experience. I agree with one of the other reviews. I also have no regrets pulling my child out of SEAS.

Posted October 20, 2011
SEAS is home.Our family has been attending SEAS for 9 years with my oldest graduating last year.She was so well prepared,she not only got into her 3 Catholic high school choices-she recieved scholorship incentives to attend them.My other children are thriving in this nurturing environment that is led by a fearless leader.Our principal has dedicated her entire life(and her heart and soul)to ensuring each child under that roof is educated,loved and feels like they are part of the SEAS family. Our school is truley amazing,because we have a leader who isnt afraid to put the children first!As for the rest of the staff,they are exceptional as well.There has never been a day that I have regreted sending my children to what has become their second home.Thank you to our principal,faculty,children and parents for being so collectively involved in all of our childrens education!

Posted January 29, 2011
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Regional School not only prepares students for high school, it prepares students for life! The excellent staff of educatiors promote and enhance each student's emotional, spiritual, educational and social growth. The school offers a special personal touch, bar none. Each individual student is challenged and encouraged not only to do his/her best, but to display respectable behavior. The values that are reinforced each and every day are those which we want our children to have as adults in our diverse society. The coursework is challenging and there are many extra curricular activities to choose from. The school offers: 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th grade soccer, basketball, softball and baseball; choir; chorus; drama club; student council; National Junior Honor Society and band. There are also many classrooms equipped with SMART board technology. In addition, they have Spanish for grades Pre-K-8, have a fully equipped Science Laboratory, offer a Algebra Regents class for advanced math students, and are Middle States Accredited.

Posted August 26, 2010
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton offers a variety of extra curriculum activities as well as a full day of Gospel values incorporated with a strong New York State core curriculum. The parents, teachers, and students are a supporting and knowledgable family. The Principal offers great leadership and Catholic Identity. Our school's technology is up to date and completes a positive learning environment for all! We foster sportsmanship and TEAM SPIRIT throughout all grade levels. We feature a sports program that includes soccer, basketball, and baseball. SEAS even has a great drama and choir program exemplifying the many gifts and talents of our students. SEAS is one heart, one community sharing many gifts and talents to create a better future of leaders!

St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Regional School 3

Posted November 04, 2009

Posted May 14, 2009
The youngest of my two children is graduating from this school in June. After eleven years of being affiliated with St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Regional school, I can unequivocally state that my children received an outstanding academic education which was reinforced with the same religious and moral values that we practice at home. The atmosphere at this school is warm and friendly and it really becomes a second family. The principal dedicates her life to this school. She is all about her students and the affection they have for her is evidence of this. There are plenty of after-school activities for the students, such as School Play, Student Council, Astronauts Club, Choir, Basketball, Baseball, Softball and Soccer, just to name a few. In addition, there are co-curricular activities, such as National Junior Honor Society, Choir and Band.

Posted February 03, 2009
I don't beleive any school is perfect. There will always be a teacher that you don't care for or a policy that you don't agree with, but I believe the entire intitution as a whole must be evaluated. This school offers outstanding academics, a sense of fairness and the feel of a family. They have an impressive amount of students that qualifed and were accepted in National Junior Honor Society. They have back to back Regis Scholorship winners. Most importantly while there you observe students that are well behaved and more importantly happy.

St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Regional School
2341 Washington Ave, Bellmore, NY  11710
Last modified St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Regional School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Regional School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top