Posted July 17, 2014
The school district is great its the students.All of these uncontrolled students give this district a bad reputation.The teachers are trying to make it fun.

Posted June 10, 2014
The teachers are very responsive. there are a ton of activities for the childrent o keep them engaged and well rounded. If you are involved and your children work hard they will do great!

Posted March 30, 2014
Worst School ever, I believe the teachers are good. Most educators take pride in their work. Leadership can be the worst motivator in most cases. My daughter is out of that school, have to pay for private schooling to protect my child from being targeted and judged by leadership in the school. Systematically destroying children by prejudice tactics.

Bellport Middle School 3

Posted March 20, 2014
Its not the best school but the teachers are nice and they do try to make the school a whole lot of fun for every students so I wouldn't say its the worst school

Posted February 20, 2012
I can't describe how horrible this district is. All I can say is that I'm surprised the rating isn't at least a 2. I am SO happy to be leaving for Mineola this summer!

Bellport Middle School 0

Posted November 30, 2009
I love the bellport middle school! It may be school but theteachers try to make it fun and thats what makes it count

Bellport Middle School 3

Posted November 24, 2008

Posted November 17, 2008
horrible school. horrible teachers. horrible education. i use to attend this school and all i can remember from my experience here are hallway fights, uncontrolled classes, and security guards everywhere i looked. I received high A's in all my classes, but was never acknowledged by my grades, teachers were not rewarding of academic achievments. school, and i reMy parents quickly took me out of that reccomend you do your kids a favor and warn them about the on going issues in this school.

Posted December 30, 2005
So far I am very pleased with this school. I was nervous about my daughter starting 6th grade here. I later found out they keep the 6th graders mostly in one area of the school, away from the older kids. I feel this school offers many quality after school programs and a personable staff. The only bad incident worth telling was of a fight between two boys in the hallway that my daughter was walking in. She ended up between one boy and the wall- and quite a bump on the head. Although it's not a nice thing to write about, the staff did deal with it well and took great care of my daughter. So I am hopeful the rest of the year goes well.

Posted November 14, 2004

Bellport Middle School
35 Kreamer St, Bellport, NY  11713
Last modified Bellport Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bellport Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top