Blasdell Elementary School 5

Posted December 07, 2008
I will be student teaching at this school soon and I love it. I would definitely place my child in this school, it's one of the best schools out there. The teachers are excellent and the principle is phenomenal. The community is a down to earth, friendly blue collar town. The school is child-centered and bursting with creativity and hands on learning. They have speech, PT/OT, and ESL programs. The art teachers and music teachers are fabulous. Their reading program is wonderful, and it gears children to read. I cannot explain enough how this is a fantastic school. There diversity of the student body is growing, and all cultures are learned about in school (example: in art the children did Chinese characters). The teachers and parents seem dedicated (at least to me) and I believe the school's 6 will rise (poorest school in district).

Blasdell Elementary School 2

Posted August 03, 2007

Blasdell Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2003

Blasdell Elementary School
3780 S Park Ave, Blasdell, NY  14219
Last modified Blasdell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blasdell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top