Bad
Good

The teachers make our kids want to wake up every morning.

I am a student in Est Middle, i think its a qreat school & the teachers are absolutly fantastic, i am in the 7th qrade & i think Mrs.McCullouqh is the Best math teacher anyone can ask for. Mr.Horun is a S.S teacher & he is supper hott ;] ,anyways the school is qreat & we always have nice qames & dances & superbowls to attend, it keeps kids out of trouble & it makes them feel qood when there with their friends, i Love East Middle !

ok im a special ed. student. IM just getting use to it. The psycologist are very helpful. Sometimes i feel that i need a little more attention. I love mrs. Larkin shes my teacher. Im having a good time. I have up days and down days. I went to the guidance office and really anyone is available. Today i had a hard day. so i went right to guidance and theyll sometimes pulll them out of a meading. Mrs morris is the best. Like i said it is a wonderful school, and im really just getting to know it. Everyone there is extremely helpful. Dont quit on it keep trying !

They have the greatest programs, and they customize their schedules to fit their students. I used to be a level two student, but after they gave me Ms. Heintz for math, in eigth grade, and Mr. Signorelli in seventh grade, I'm a level four in the state test. They also have special programs for honors students, and special education. The district has the best music program in the state, and the best soccer team in the nation.

Oh my god I love East Middle School. My teacher is Mrs.Seltzer. She is great and so are the other teahcers in the building. I have been in this school for only one year so far and i am liking it already. I am going to be depresed wehen i leave this school. This is the best school ever!!!!!!!!!!!=]

Last modified East Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.