Posted September 06, 2013
This school for my is the best !!!. I was suppose to go to East Middle but I refused coz I know that in East I was going to see the worst people. Some of my friends that goes to East Middle wished they went to East Middle coz they don't like the face how some girls in East talk bad about each other and i North that has never happened to me. I love North Middle so i begged my parents to transfer me to North, and now i'm going to North!!.

Posted April 25, 2010
Despite all the problems in the neighborhood, the teachers in this school tried very hard to instill knowledge and values into their students.

North Middle School 2

Posted February 10, 2010

Posted October 10, 2009

Posted August 03, 2008

North Middle School 0

Posted April 27, 2008
My son has been attending this school for almost 2 years now. While I do admit that the environment is different from the school he came from in the city. That is not to say that it is bad, just different. While I have seen the many challenges that the staff has been faced with, one thing does impress me, and that is the staff that wakes up every morning to give their all to our children. I have read and heard some negative remarks that have been given to the staff. I personally cannot agree, as I feel that every staff member I have come across, seems dedicated to teaching these children. Instead of knocking the school and its staff, I think we as parents need to step back and ask ourselves, 'What contribution can I give in order to help make this school more productive?' Thank you, Staff.

Posted February 04, 2008
This school is great school because all of the after school stuff they have it has a great envirorment and my son says its really fun!

Posted January 07, 2008

Posted November 01, 2007

Posted March 11, 2006

North Middle School
350 Wicks Rd, Brentwood, NY  11717
Last modified North Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.