Bad
Good

South Middle School 5

Posted August 24, 2011
As a student South middle school has been growing big as in more and more kids are coming because of how good our teaching system is. We were in the top 5 of the most highest New York State test grades ever. I love this school.

South Middle School 4

Posted November 29, 2010
I use to be a former student and the teachers I had where great, always kind honest and fair. Made alot of great friends there as well.

Posted October 21, 2009
I as a student love this school. It is the best school ever!

Posted February 27, 2009
It is a very good school. my children are in the top honor roll. so teachers must be doing something right!!

Posted July 29, 2007
South tought me everything I know today. I turned into the young lady that stands up for herself and respects herself. No one can hurt me or make me feel bad about myself because I grew up in a school of such understanding and care. I am more then what I was 3 years ago when I entered south middle I'm now advancing towards the freshmen center in all honers classes. Thank you south. You made me not wanna give up in the hard early stages of my life. I'll never forget you -Alanna Rose Henriques 2002-2007

South Middle School 5

Posted March 23, 2004
I as a parent loved to see my daughter and son go to the brentwood south middle school. they loved the school never were tired of it. I sure regret moving while they were in school. I had no chice or would have never moved. I would like to thank the teachers and all the staff of this school for making my children a better person and making them realize that everything they do or say counts,that they count, that they play a role in this society.

785 Candlewood Road, Brentwood, NY  11717
Last modified South Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.