Posted August 01, 2013
Great School, should be awarded a Blue Ribbon and Rate 10. Principal, Staff very Professional,Attentive and Accommodating.

Posted May 26, 2011
In December 2005, we moved from the Bronx to Putnam County with our 4 children. My son attended JFK Elementary from 2005 - 2009 and my daughter currently attends kindergarten. The level of communication between parents and teachers and parents and the administration is unlike anything I ever experienced in the city. My son had an IEP and was just recently declassified as speech and language impaired. I credit the Brewster school system with helping my son to accomplish this. They pushed him forward when they thought he could handle it and held back when they felt that was what he needed. Moving to Putnam County's Brewster School District was one of the best decisions we've ever made.

Posted August 03, 2009

John F Kennedy Elementary School 4

Posted February 11, 2006
we have a kindergartener there and she loves it.

John F Kennedy Elementary School 3

Posted August 15, 2005

Posted June 26, 2005
I am extremely happy with JFK, as are my two children. The teachers and wonderful and I can't say enough about the Principal. My children have learned a tremendous amount and love going to school each day!

Posted April 05, 2005
My husband and I visited approximately 10-15 private schools prior to enrolling our then six years old son at JFK. We thought it was the most nurturing and progressive of the schools we visited. We do not regret the decision to place Chris in the public school. The principal, and all school personnel, are very receptive to parents' concerns and ideas. My husband and I wanted a challenging setting for Chris but we also wanted a school that dealt with the individual needs of each child. Chris was very shy, active and anxious when he first entered JFK. By participating in the social group, the class oral presentations, voluntary challenge tests and other activities, Chris has become a very social and secure 8 year old. Our 4 year old will enter the school in September. We have yet to regret foregoing the private schools for JFK.

John F Kennedy Elementary School
31 Foggintown Rd, Brewster, NY  10509
(845) 279-2087
Last modified John F Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3
John F Kennedy Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top