Briarcliff Manor, NY

Posted June 06, 2012
This is an amazing school. It has both top-notch academics and a strong athletic program. But what has most impressed me is the incredibly strong sense of community that exists among students, faculty and parents. From the time our oldest first entered, I was struck by how much every teacher, and most every other parent, knew our children and demonstrated genuine interest in their well-being and development. It has the feel of a warm extended family. We feel lucky to be a part of it.

Posted October 20, 2009
My children love their school! The teachers are wonderful, and it's academically challanging. The best decision we made was switching from our public school to come here.

Posted June 09, 2008

St Theresa School 0

Posted October 03, 2007
This school has excellent, dedicated teachers in a loving, inclusive environment that focuses on Catholic values. My kids all love it & we are so happy here.

Posted February 19, 2005

Posted August 07, 2004
- a former student
I went to this school and I thought it was great. The teachers are smart and responsible. I would recommend that school.

Posted September 09, 2003
Excellent curriculum. Students rate higher compared to other area schools.

St Theresa School