Posted November 26, 2009
We love our school. I feel so lucky to have my daughter atend a school that has staff that really cares and is incredibly diverse for its small size!

Posted May 25, 2009
I think b.h.s is such a wonderful school and even thuogh it isnt big it still has big opertunities!

Bridgehampton School 1

Posted February 16, 2009

Posted January 21, 2009
Bridgehampton School is an excellent facility with hands on teaching, with the smaller amount of students, the teachers can really work with each student. They do not work with the students as a body, a student body, but as individual students, because they really are all different. Bridgehampton acknowledges this and helps each kid with their strengths and weaknesses. I honestly reccomend this school!

Posted December 04, 2008
My son is a reurning student to this school. He is very happy to be back in the district as am I. This school cares about the kids. We are like a family.

Posted November 02, 2008

Bridgehampton School 0

Posted April 12, 2008
This School is one of the best schools on Long Island. This school has helped my daughter and I a great deal. Bridgehampton School is more than a school, it's also a home for anyone who enters the building. I challenge those parents in the district, who will not send their children to the school, to at least visit the school. You will leave with a great feeling about the school. The students are great, the teachers are great, and the school is fantastic.

Bridgehampton School
2685 Montauk Hwy, Bridgehampton, NY  11932
Last modified Bridgehampton School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bridgehampton School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top