Bad
Good

This is a well rounded school and the teachers are great. My kids have attended since pre-school.

I have four children who all attend Broadalbin Perth School District. They have been there for many years and now my two oldest are in high school. You could not ask for a better school. Teachers and Principals listen, they work hard to do the right thing in any situation. They are progressive by today's standard of care and keep our children safe continually addressing the needs of today's student. Our District Superintendant, Steve Thomlinson, has met with me at times when my children were having problems and has been an excellent resourse for our family. The school therapists, teachers, guidance counselors, principals are the best around! We love our school!!!

My two children graduated BPHS. Both went on to local Fulton Montgomery CC . Excellent school,caring parents and community make this a great school.Now my grandchildren attend this school system.

Last modified Broadalbin Perth High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.