Brocton, NY

Posted September 17, 2009
It's a great place with wonderful teachers and support staff.

Posted September 16, 2009
It's a small school in a small community. Everyone knows everyone and we all look out for each other.

Posted October 02, 2008
I understand what the previous parent said my oldest went through the same with 11th grade math teachers. It was hard on him. But I am very happy with the school . I cannot tell you in words how much my 2 love the school. My youngest particapated in a special camp at Fredonia state after being nominated by his math teacher. I think there were 6 kids from Brocton that went. Its a wonderful scholl and the communication has not been a problem. I highly recommend Brocton!

Brocton Elementary School 1

Posted September 27, 2006

Brocton Elementary School 2

Posted October 05, 2005
My 2 children started at this school and since then we have not a very good experience at all. My son had three different teachers in his first year alone as the teachers kept going on leave after a few months. It was making the home to school adjustment very difficult for him. This has had a negative effect on his academic achievments that has lasted to this day. I feel there is poor comunication between parents and staff. The parents wishes are not considered as much as they should be in making decisions about the childs direction in education. In my opinion the push to recieve good state scores has left an unfortunatly large number of the students in a very frustrating situation where they are 'classified' and given busy work.

Brocton Elementary School
138 Main Street, Brocton, NY  14716
Last modified Brocton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brocton Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top